Yes there's tons of stuff that happened, here's a brief run down of the stuff I remember.
- Friday I wore Beast Boy. I was putting my camera away or something as Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia from Buffy and Angel) was coming off of the escalator. She gave me a funny look and walked off. X-D
- Bruce Cambell rocks very hard. His panel was hilarious. :) Make sure you pick up Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way. Actually, I still need to get If Chins Could Kill : Confessions of a B Movie Actor
- The Battlestar Galactica Panel was packed, the room was filled to capacity. It was really cool to see the actors in person and get a hint of things to come.
It's funny, that Friday night at Comic Con, we went out for food and drinks. But we forced everyone (Josh, Kim, Kenny and Chris) to be back by 10pm to watch the season premiere of Galactica. We are at a geek con after all.
Oh yah, Grace Park (Boomer) is hot. ;-)
- Went to both Teen Titans panels. The 25th Anniversary of Teen Titans with Marv Wolfman talking about the original comics and a bit of the animated series. Also the Teen Titans Live! In which they talked all about the Teen Titans cartoon on Cartoon Network. Many of the wonderful writers and voice actors were on hand. The reason why they called it "Live!" was that they did a reading of an episode. It was really cool. X-D
We also bumped into some of the writers and animators from the show. Including Rob Hoegee who wrote Employee Of The Month. That's the episode in which I based my new Beast Boy variant costume from. AJ even made a "The Source/New-fu" plushy that I was posing with for a while and then gave to the people who worked on the show. It was great. They even had on the panel table when they were talking. LOL. Picture of that later. :>
We also are on friendly terms with Sam Register (VP of Development of Cartoon Network) and Glen Murakami (Producer). We bump into them during the con and say hi to each other.
Actually it was really funny, during breakfast on Sunday in the hotel resturant, we ran into Mr. Murakami, Mr. Hoegee, Irineo Maramba, and Amy Wolfram. X-D Somehow they recognized me out of costume. I think that's the best compliment ever. Or very scary. ;-) Let's go with the first one then. :) They let me fanboy and gush about the show for a while. They were all very nice in talking to me about the show. :)
- The masquerade was just fantastic. Still the best masq. hands down of all of the cons I've attended. Congratulations to all of the winners and it was really good meeting you, talking to you and taking picture of you back stage. :)
- Sunday was sadly the last day, we only really went to see the Doom panel. The Rock is such a funny guy in person and in interviews. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the movie now. The showed off a FPS scene with Karl Urban that was funny, gory and just a joy to watch. I hope the rest of the movie is as good. :)
- Other random meetings at the con include seeing Rob Paulsen one of the voice actors for Teen Titans and The Source/New-fu. Watching Walter Koenig (Chekov from Star Trek) walk into the hotel lobby with his dog. 8-/ Yep, gotta love Comic Con. :)
Yep, flat tire. So changed the tire and then I was finally able to drive home. I'm not that tired, as I was sleeping most of the time in the car. But it was still a pain. :P
Anyway, more stuff to come. This is just a quick brain dump of everything.
Once again, it was a great comic con and I was glad to see and meet everyone there! I already pre-regged for next year. :>